- 10-14 November 2012.
- Learning the main applications of web 2.0.
- Practical training on the most famous tools (Facebook, Twitter. Flickr, and Youtube)
- Benefits of using web 2.0 tools in libraries.
- Practical applications on using web 2.0 in library services.
- Training hours: 20 hours
- Sessions starts from 5:00 PM.
- Providing all course materials.
- Official certificate at the end of the course.
- Free subscription at our e-learning portal.
- Internet usage skills.
- $400 for students
- $600 for professionals