1. Effect of smart phone on theories of information seeking behavior.
- Information awareness and smart phones.
- The new models of access to information in smart phones environment.
- Patrons’ behaviors in search and access to information within smart phones.
2. The effects of smart phones on society regarding social, economic, and psychological aspects.
- Social effects resulted by spreading of smart phones usage.
- Economic aspects related to smart phones.
- Psychological effects of usage of smart phones.
- Usage of smart phones by specific categories: children, youth, adults, and old people.
3. Implementing smart phones applications in libraries, information institutions and archives.
- Types of applications applied in libraries.
- Implementation of smart phones applications in libraries, archives and information institutions.
- Usage of mobile applications in library services.
- Reference service and current awareness service via mobile applications.
- Access to OPACs via smart phones.
- Marketing of library and information services.
- Benefits of smart phones applications to library patrons.
4. Benefits of smart phone applications in scientific fields
- Education, training and professional development.
- Culture and electronic publishing of books and journals.
- Scientific community and communications between scholars.
- Marketing, advertisement, and promotion.
- Implementation in other fields.
5. Technical aspects and programming of smart phones applications
- Programming languages of smart phones applications.
- Applications stores (Google, Windows, Apple)
- Applications platforms (Android, Window, IOS)