The conference accepts papers in two main languages Arabic and English, according to the following conditions:
1. Original paper and not published before the conference time.
2. Papers must be related to one of conference topics.
3. Full text must be provided before the conference according to the announced dates.
4. A detailed abstract must be provided on the announced dates, and has 200 words at least, and stating the following: aims and goals, methodology, contents, expected results … etc.
5. The following data must be provided in Arabic and English (Non-Arab authors not asked to provide any data in Arabic):
- Title of the paper
- Author name, position and affiliation
- Short bio (500 word maximum)
OR submitted electronically via: http://cybrarians.org/en/mt-submit.html
- October 6, 2017: Deadline for sending abstracts.
- October 27, 2017: Notifying the accepted abstracts.
- February 16, 2018: Deadline for sending the full text and power point presentation.